Thursday, March 12, 2009


The faith of a child. Yesterday Westin ate all day long, played at the beach, swam in the pool, relaxed in the hot tub, and ate at the Japanese Steak House. When we got back from all the activities Westin was sick to his stomach. He had shown signs of a little constipation during the day, but not real bad so I just left things alone. With the chemo he just finished it can cause the opposite effect so you have to be really careful about giving medicine to reverse constipation. (I know this is a wonderful topic) Anyway, he was screaming that his belly hurt. I gave him some ondansetron(zofran) and tried to get him to potty, but things just were not working. While I held him in the floor of the bathroom and dad ran to get some meds and apple juice at Walgreens I told Westin to ask Jesus to heal his stomach. He did pray and as Jesus to touch his stomach and make it better. Then I told him to thank Jesus for healing him so he did. Within 2 minutes Westin feel asleep and slept all night until early this morning around 9am. PRAISE GOD!!!!! He has eaten all morning......cookies, popsicle,pizza, eggs(just a few), and a donut. He feels perfectly fine.
So many times we have things restricting our prayers, but the faith of a child is amazing and I believe that is what God asks. To come to Him as a child. This morning I reminded Westin about his prayer and reminded him who healed him. He remembers it all.
Remember to always trust in Him and approach Him with a child like faith! IN all things we give thanks!!
God Bless.....Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment